- AAPM/IAEA TRS 483 states the scintillator is the only detector with a kQ of 1.000, making the W2 the ideal SRS detector.
- All corrections are built in.
- Inherently waterproof.
- Water equivalent.
- Can be used for both water scanning and point dosimetry.
- User replaceable fiber, includes both 1×1 mm and 1×3 mm.
- No dose rate, temperature, or energy dependencies.
- The W2 system features Čerenkov corrected measurement signals that can be converted to a proportional analog output, which can be read by any electrometer. This allows the W2 system to be connected to a water phantom system for scanning.
Check this video about the W2