3D ﬁeld-in-ﬁeld planning for a Halcyon machine requires more MUs to ﬂatten the beams, thereby requiring longer treatment times. As a result, electronic compensator (or irregular surface compensator) is the preferred treatment method for 3D, forward-planned cases.
Manual ﬂuence editing while using electronic compensator is time-consuming, but EZFluence oﬀers an automated approach. Many clinics have found that EZFluence makes 3D planning signiﬁcantly easier for Halcyon machines.
- Fully integrated with Eclipse TPS
- Generates patient-speciﬁc 3D plans in seconds
- Creates optimal, high-quality homogeneous plans while minimizing max dose
- Preserves blocks and generates ﬂuence for the ﬂash region
- Eliminate manual ﬂuence editing